6 months ago
ChocoTokki
04/28/20 6 13

Suggestion: Cancel transaction button

It would be helpful and convenient of there was an option to cancel the transaction of an active trade. For example, when buyers/seller don't get back to you within 24+ hours even after messaging them during those time periods (and I'm not talking about timezone differences). I've encountered several users not getting back to me after accepting the trades and I've messaged them twice about the time limit but they never get back to me. I don't want to end the trade too soon because there would be chance of getting a negative (which I have gotten one today without a comment).

Quote Like Report
6 months ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 11 55

Hmm. I think the 2 day limit is fair amount of time to do the trade. If someone doesn't reply, I just let the trade expire. That way both parties can't leave feedback if the trade was never done in the first place. It is kind of an inconvenience, but I think being allowed to cancel an active trade would lead to a lot more unjustified negative feedbacks. Also - you can always have a negative feedback reviewed and removed if it was unfair. 😊

Quote Reply Like Report
6 months ago
ChocoTokki
04/28/20 6 13

LazyEgg said:

Hmm. I think the 2 day limit is fair amount of time to do the trade. If someone doesn't reply, I just let the trade expire. That way both parties can't leave feedback if the trade was never done in the first place. It is kind of an inconvenience, but I think being allowed to cancel an active trade would lead to a lot more unjustified negative feedbacks. Also - you can always have a negative feedback reviewed and removed if it was unfair. 😊

Thank you for getting back to me! And I understand. But how does one get the feedback reviewed?

Quote Reply Like Report
6 months ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 11 55

ChocoTokki said:

Thank you for getting back to me! And I understand. But how does one get the feedback reviewed?

You can always use the contact & send an email about it! 

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.