13 days ago
B0redCrow
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
08/29/20 2 0

Someone can spare some fruits?

Hey :3,

 

well I'm in a little dilemma, I have nearly collected all fruite types besides two, Oranges & Apples, regardless of how many mystery Islands I visit, they are no where to be found.

I don't want much like one Orange and one Apple would help me out. If someone has some to spare, I would gladly take them!

If not, don't feel forced.

Hope you all have a nice day!


Quote Like Report
13 days ago
i
izzy
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
04/17/20 1 4

hello! i have oranges and apples on my island, i picked everything yesterday so hopefully they will grow back by tomorrow if thats ok, ive got plently so you can take as many as you like :)

 


Quote Reply Like Report
13 days ago
B0redCrow
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
08/29/20 2 0

izzy said:

hello! i have oranges and apples on my island, i picked everything yesterday so hopefully they will grow back by tomorrow if thats ok, ive got plently so you can take as many as you like :)

 

Sure thing! When do you have time?


Quote Reply Like Report
13 days ago
i
izzy
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
04/17/20 1 4

Any time is fine I'm free all day, the fruits have all grown back now. I've accepted your friend request so just let me know when you're ready and you can come over :)


Quote Reply Like Report
13 days ago
B0redCrow
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
08/29/20 2 0

izzy said:

Any time is fine I'm free all day, the fruits have all grown back now. I've accepted your friend request so just let me know when you're ready and you can come over :)

I would have time now^^


Quote Reply Like Report
13 days ago
i
izzy
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
04/17/20 1 4

alright, my gates are open now so come over when youre ready


Quote Reply Like Report
13 days ago
B0redCrow
Joined: Posts: Reputation:
08/29/20 2 0

Mine is open

izzy said:

alright, my gates are open now so come over when youre ready

 


Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.