2 years ago
01/01/70 0 0

Missing listings

I've noticed that some items aren't available to look up. I'm currently trying to sell fences and the "Wedding Fencing" isn't on the category of "Fencing" but the DIY is in "Recipe". I've also tried to look for "Log Chair" in "Housewares" and it's not on there. Even scrolled through the whole category by clicking "Next" because they might of been named differently but no dice.

Quote Like Report
2 years ago
plump_tomato
04/13/20 9 34

Sorry about that! Apparently they updated the name of it from Log Sofa to Log Chair in version 1.2.0 of the game. The chair was there, but it was under the old name.

I updated the chair to the correct name, but I'm not sure about the wedding fence, I'll look into it.

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
01/01/70 0 0

plump_tomato said:

Sorry about that! Apparently they updated the name of it from Log Sofa to Log Chair in version 1.2.0 of the game. The chair was there, but it was under the old name.

I updated the chair to the correct name, but I'm not sure about the wedding fence, I'll look into it.

Ah ok! Thanks for getting back to me about the chair!

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
plump_tomato
04/13/20 9 34

ChocoTokki said:

Ah ok! Thanks for getting back to me about the chair!

Sorry for the delay! The wedding fence is now available to list in the marketplace.

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
01/01/70 0 0

plump_tomato said:

Sorry for the delay! The wedding fence is now available to list in the marketplace.

Thank you!

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
01/01/70 0 0

plump_tomato said:

I wasn't sure if I should make another post or reply to this but the Hedge (fencing) is missing in the list.

Quote Reply Like Report
1 year ago
rachlannsbutt
07/20/20 0 0

I have also noticed that the kids' tent item is not in any of the items that can be listed for sale/purchase. Can this be fixed?

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.