2 years ago
VintageBirdie922
04/18/20 1 0

In Need of Cataloging

Hello! I've had too restart my island twice now (was borrowing my brothers game till I got mine, then my switch was broken) before the update with cloud saving of course. I seem too always miss out on catalog parties but I would really love too catalog at someone's island. I've got great plan for my island but I need alot of items. We could talk about in game compensation if you would like. If anybody is interested please let me know!

Quote Like Report
2 years ago
MikaRoseAyano
08/24/20 4 1

Could you explain to me what a catalog party is please? 

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
VintageBirdie922
04/18/20 1 0

Basically it's when someone has built up alot of items so they invite people over too their island. You pick up and put down the different items so they are in your catalog. It's an easy way of building your collection of items

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 11 55

Hello! A while back I used to host catalog sessions in exchange to catalog items as well. I still have the sets laying around on my beach if you'd like to come over sometime. It's not that many items, but I could possibly help you order some specific items if you really need something. I also have a ton of posters for catalog if you're interested. 😊

Oh yeah - wanted to mention that I'm EST so I might be asleep by the time you read this haha. But I'm usually around during the day so we can always work something out. πŸ™‚

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
VintageBirdie922
04/18/20 1 0

Hi! I'm so sorry I didn't see your reply until now. I would love too do that! I hope we can work something out soon

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.