emeji29
04/15/21 7 0

how do you get celeste more often????

🌟🦉🤩

Quote Like Report
2 months ago
MegM
04/30/20 1 0

I don't think there really is a way to get her to visit your island more often, but some signs can indicate that she might come to your island that evening. This article tells you more about it if you're interested: https://www.distractify.com/p/animal-crossing-celeste 
Btw, I'm not sure if you're looking for anything in particular, but if you want to have a moon or a nova light or something, I could craft it for you if you can provide me with the materials. 

Quote Reply Like Report
2 months ago
emeji29
04/15/21 7 0

oh ok thx a bunch and let me check how many fragments I have 

Quote Reply Like Report
1 month ago
K
Kutiepie_Kitty99
03/01/21 1 0

You (being the player) are uncapable of controlling when or how often she comes.

Fortunately, there are ways to predict if and when she comes. 

First of all, Isabelle might say that there will be shooting stars whe you first enter the game. Celeste will only come when there are shooting stars. So be on the look out for them; it is not guaranteed, but Celeste might be there!  Another way to predict shooting stars is by talking to the villagers on your island. During the day, they might make remarks on the clear sky. If they continue doing this for a long period of time, or even at night, it probably means there will be shooting stars, since they are more common when the sky is clear. To wish on shooting stars, press A when you see them falling fromt the sky. You will need to look up for it to work. This will come in handy if Celeste is on your island. I will explain why in a moment. 

If you do notice shooting stars, run around your island to look for Celeste. She will usually just be walking around your island. If you see her, don't be afraid to go and say hi! She might give you a DIY recipe that you can't find anywhere else! These recipes are usually related to space, stars, zodiac signs, and the moon. But there is something special that you need to obtain to craft them. 

Remember wishing on shooting stars? Be sure to play the very next day. You might find star fragments that washed up on the beach. There are three different types of fragments: Normal fragments, Large fragments, and fragments based off of zodiac signs. The zodiac fragments will be based off of the date. For instance, If you play on April 29, you will find Taurus frgaments, since the zodiac sign of that particular date is Taurus. You will need these star frgaments to craft anything space, star, zodiac, or moon DIY recipes that Celeste gives you. For instance, The last time I saw Celeste she gave me a DIY recipe for a star wand, which could only be crafted with 6 star frgaments and 1 large star fragment. I think. I crafted that wand a while ago.

Anyway, If you would like to learn more about this particular subject, you can find plenty of articles online, which will either explain it in further detail, or make it easier to understand. 

I'm truly sorry that I can't help Celeste come to your island more, but I hope you use the information I just gave you to help.

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.