20 days ago
Moolight
07/14/20 6 6

Favorite Games

Hey! I'm curious as to what you guy's favorite games are. These can be for any platform (Steam, Switch, moblie, etc.) I'll start.

Steam Games:

• Project Arrhythmia
  • JSAB (Just Shapes and Beats
  • ADOFAI (A Dance of Fire and Ice)
  • Celeste
  • Skullgirls (haven't played it in a while though)
  • Audiosurf 2

Switch Games:

• Animal Crossing New Horizions
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum N Fun
  • Pokemon Sword
  • Deltarune
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • SNES Virtual Thing
  • Pokemon Let's Go Eevee

Quote Like Report
20 days ago
plump_tomato
04/13/20 4 16

My favorite game of all time is probably Smash Bros, but the online play isn't that great.

I just recently played Mario Odyssey and I had so much fun. Definitely one of the best Switch games I've played so far.

I also really used to enjoy playing Dance Dance Revolution, but I haven't played it in a few years.

Quote Reply Like Report
20 days ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 7 26

Hmm, for Switch games, I'd say my favs so far are:

• ACNH
  • Mariokart
  • Splatoon 2
  • Human Fall Flat (on Steam too)
  • Castle Crashers (on Steam as well)
  • Unravel 2 - Really enjoyed this one. Short, but it was great :')

Really just enjoy a lot of coop games in general πŸ™‚

How is Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum N Fun? I've seen it and considered getting it, but never pulled the trigger. Is it fun without the physical drums?

Quote Reply Like Report
20 days ago
Moolight
07/14/20 6 6

LazyEgg said:

• ACNH
  • Mariokart
  • Splatoon 2

How is Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum N Fun? I've seen it and considered getting it, but never pulled the trigger. Is it fun without the physical drums?

I own a Switch Lite and I find it pretty fun to just pull it up and play whenever. The online mode is pretty fun (BUT only if you've had a bunch of practice in Taiko mode, so don't dive head first into online mode). I've had fun racking up reward points and showing off my full combo skills in the easy league.
Overall, it's a pretty fun game, but it's also really pricy. It's about $50 USD normally, so I'd recommend waiting for a sale to snag the game.

Quote Reply Like Report
20 days ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 7 26

Moolight said:

LazyEgg said:

• ACNH
  • Mariokart
  • Splatoon 2

I own a Switch Lite and I find it pretty fun to just pull it up and play whenever. The online mode is pretty fun (BUT only if you've had a bunch of practice in Taiko mode, so don't dive head first into online mode). I've had fun racking up reward points and showing off my full combo skills in the easy league.
Overall, it's a pretty fun game, but it's also really pricy. It's about $50 USD normally, so I'd recommend waiting for a sale to snag the game.

Yeah, I've seen it go down $20 digitally although I'd really prefer to have physical games personally.. I've heard people say the physical drum kit isn't as great as if seems, so I don't know if that's worth the investment haha

Quote Reply Like Report
20 days ago
Moolight
07/14/20 6 6

LazyEgg said:

Moolight said:

LazyEgg said:

• ACNH
  • Mariokart
  • Splatoon 2

Yeah, I've seen it go down $20 digitally although I'd really prefer to have physical games personally.. I've heard people say the physical drum kit isn't as great as if seems, so I don't know if that's worth the investment haha

Yeah. It's digital exclusive in NA, so if you live inside of those three countries, you're out of luck for a physical Taiko game for the Switch unless you get it from a import site.

The Tatacon (the physical drumkit) has different prices (I think, but the $50 is the one endorsed by Namco) so you have to choose one based on price and proformance.

However, it's fun without the Tatacon, so don't be discouraged by people saying that people saying that it isn't as great as it seems. You can still use either button controls or motion controls.

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.