2 years ago
Baconski
06/19/20 6 10

Dreams

Talk about some of the dreams you've had that you're comfortable sharing.

Quote Like Report
2 years ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 11 55

Do your dreams stick with you for a while? I usually don't remember them besides right after I wake up, lol. 😂

Quote Reply Like Report
2 years ago
deadlandlord
04/16/20 0 1

Around ten or so years ago I used to dream about an old crush of mine. It was never anything salacious just she was always there in my dreams, be it alone or with other people she was just there, i had no idea why this happened and it went on for a good few months which was made even more odd considering at that point i hadn't spoke with or even seen her for a few years.

It only happened that one time and hasn't occured with anyone else, on the bright side the experience inspired my succubus tattoo.

Quote Reply Like Report
3 months ago
A
AleksShamles
10/27/21 6 0

My dream is gardening. And actually, for me, growing cannabis is not a problem at all. I hope I'll do it. I  just need to make sure that my plant will get all the necessary nutrients and that the seeds are high-quality. Personally, I'll use Herbies Seeds which was recommended me by friends.

Quote Reply Like Report
3 months ago
M
Maxxx17
05/25/22 0 0

For a long time I dreamed of opening a business and starting to make good money. At the job where I worked before, it was impossible. I wanted to make my dream a reality and I was able to start an llc in california, which I am very happy about. Now I have more motivation and ambition to do it. So you have to turn your dreams into reality. No matter how difficult they may be.

Quote Reply Like Report
27 days ago
G
Glenny
07/15/22 0 0

Hi all. Your dreams and dreams in general will become much brighter if you start using microdoses of shrooms online. For some time now, I have been a big enthusiast of taking magic mushrooms, as it gives me just a delightful experience of seeing the world around me from a completely different and more interesting angle. The most important thing is that taking magic mushrooms is completely safe for health, but you should only follow the recommendations in the dosage.

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.