12 days ago
Mr_F
05/23/20 3 5

Dream Address

With the new update, I think it would be cool if people came to see my island. Does anyone know if you can tell who's visited by dream? It would be cool to hear comments and feedback after someone has seen it. Anyways, here is my Dream Address: DA-4443-9025-6811.

I've had a 5 star island for about a month I guess and I'm pretty proud of it. There are still definitely a lot of changes I could make, but I usually need to get a special piece of furniture or see something really cool on someone else's island to be inspired and do something new. 

Let me know what you think if you check it out!

Quote Like Report
11 days ago
LazyEgg
04/13/20 7 26

Just dreamed your island! Not sure if it shows you any info on who dreams your island, but I guess you could try checking. I loved the little concert area you had going on! Also that sign you got up near your plaza definitely made me laugh πŸ˜‚ Would definitely share my dream address if my island wasn't cluttered with catalog party items right now T_T

Quote Reply Like Report
11 days ago
U
UAAC
07/07/20 4 2

I liked your island lots especially your house 🏠. Heres some feedback theres lots of items placed around try to organize them a bit. Your island though is five star material better than mine! I loved how u put a bug rroom in your house and how u made it like a jungle room. So altogether your island is 5 star material!😊

Quote Reply Like Report
11 days ago
a
ajenkins979
06/27/20 0 0

thanks for sharing you Dream code,  this is one of our codes: DA-763868891732

Quote Reply Like Report
11 days ago
U
UAAC
07/07/20 4 2

ajenkins979 said:

thanks for sharing you Dream code,  this is one of our codes: DA-763868891732

Thats a really long dream code lol

Quote Reply Like Report
11 days ago
The_Ev
07/30/20 3 3

I really like your island! There is so much detail and colour everywhere which I love. One of the best I have seen.

Quote Reply Like Report
11 days ago
Mr_F
05/23/20 3 5

UAAC said:

I liked your island lots especially your house 🏠. Heres some feedback theres lots of items placed around try to organize them a bit. Your island though is five star material better than mine! I loved how u put a bug rroom in your house and how u made it like a jungle room. So altogether your island is 5 star material!😊

I'm not sure if you can see that I have a bunch of turnips lying around in "Dream Mode", so I'm not sure if that's what you mean. I decided I would sacrifice my 5 star rating for a week, because I wanted to buy a bunch and they didn't all fit in my house.

Quote Reply Like Report
10 days ago
ParkerJimin
07/10/20 1 3

I absolutely LOVE your island!! it's so inspiring and clean. I definitely agree with that 5-star rating, so keep up the good work!

Quote Reply Like Report

Login or sign up to reply to this post.